Look at the world of survival gadgets and you’ll find an unending assortment of fire starters, tinders, and fire-related paraphernalia.
When survival skills come up in conversation, it always seems to lead towards the primitive fire, sourcing natural tinders, and methods of locating and processing the fuel.
Why are we so focused on fire?
- Are we all just a bunch of pyromaniacs?
- Or is it something deeper than that?
Let’s start by looking at survival as a whole:
THE BOTTOM LINE IS STAYING ALIVE!
To accomplish that goal, there are certain necessities for life that must be maintained. The easiest way to remember them is “The Rule of 3’s”
The Rule of 3's
3 Weeks w/o Food
3 Days w/o Water
3 Hours w/o Shelter
3 Mins w/o Air
3 seconds w/o Positive Mental Attitude
Did you notice that fire is nowhere on the Rule of 3's list? If it's not a necessity, then why are we all so focused on it?
The Reason: Fire is not a necessity, it’s a lifeline.
Building a Reliable Fire
In your Free Download, we're going to go through:
* How fire can play a major role in 4 out of 5 survival neccessities
* What you need to build a fire
* The difference between Tinder and Kindling and when to use them
* How to keep your fire going
* Examples of different types of fuel and what they are good for
* What type of wood to use if you want to get ride of Mosiquitos
* Various ways to build your fire depending on if you're cooking or trying to stay warm.
* And much more!