Welcome Back! Are you ready for some fun?
First! Make sure you're logged into your account. If you're not logged in, you'll get an error message that says your user name or email address is already taken. If you need help, just email us at email@example.com.
- All payments auto-renew - cancel anytime before your next payment
- Quarterly Enrollment is paid every 3 months
- Semi-Annual Enrollment is paid every 6 months
- Annual Enrollment is paid every 12 months
- All membership options come with a 30-day money-back guarantee IF you attend at least 1 event and take a photo at that event. If you don't have a way to take a photo, you can ask the event leader to take one.
Bayou City Outdoors tends to be 40+. If you're 20's & 30's, check out our sister club, HTXoutdoors. You can't pick wrong, members of each club get access to the other... plus San Antonio & Austin groups!
NOTE: Memberships auto-renew. However, there are no contracts so you can cancel anytime before your next payment.
You not only have access to 80-100 activities each and every month, but you also have the chance to be a part of a great group of people and...
- Full access to our online calendar
- Ready-made buddy list! 100’s of local members! Great for all everyone -singles & couples - all people you'll want to get outdoors and have fun with!
- Member profiles – Get to know members before the event
- Need gear? Members have access to our gear loaning program! Kayaks & Bikes & More!
- FREE Demos throughout the year on selected gear from our sponsors, affiliates, and friends!
- Want to Travel? Well, we are going all over the country and the globe looking for adventure!
- Full reciprocity to our sister clubs in other cities in the American Outdoor Adventure Network
- Make friends with people that share your active interests
- $100’s of dollars worth of discounts as a part of your membership at places like Bike Barn, Luke's Locker, REI, Renaissance Festival, International Festival, Urban Bike Gallery and more!
- Buddy Program for new members so you never feel uncomfortable coming alone...
(What's the Buddy Program?)
See what our members have to say...