Want all of the culture, food and beauty of Mexico, but a little less bustle? Then you need to sink in to Cozumel. An island in the Caribbean Sea, Cozumel boasts resorts that are mixed with a jungle and ocean backdrop, giving visitors privacy in their paradise. But with Cancun and Riviera Maya just a short ferry ride away, adventure and excitement are close at hand too.
Mexico’s largest reef system
Welcome to unreal diving and snorkeling. Located on the second largest reef in the world, Cozumel allows experts to enjoy aquatic adventures just as much as beginners. Prepare for sights you’ll never forget.
Ferry for fun
Cozumel doesn’t have to be all relaxation all the time — though we certainly get it if that’s what you want. Access the acclaimed shopping and restaurants of Cancun and Riviera Maya with a quick ferry day trip.
Cozumel is your chance to get away. We mean really away. It’s ideal for Everyone.
Things to do for example:
Caribbean Snorkel Tour, Water Activities
· Set off on a gorgeous catamaran to the turquoise waters off the coast of Cozumel
· Snorkel along the Palancar and Colombia reefs, which are both part of one of the longest barrier reefs in the world
· Sway to the music as the sun sets on your cruise, and toast the day with an ice-cold drink
Get your water-proof cameras ready. You'll want to get snap happy with all your new fishy friends in Cozumel. Jump into the clear waters and be amazed by all the sights as you swim. What a great chance to take in coral formations, tropical marine life and all the fluorescent colors. It's a different world down there, just waiting to be explored.
- Play with dolphins in the water, and smile for photographs
Dolphin Discovery is the only place where you can enjoy fascinating marine mammals, do not miss the opportunity to learn a little more about them.
- Enjoy a comfortable ride on a deluxe bus from your resort to the majestic archaeological site of Chichen Itza
- Follow your bilingual guide as you visit the highlights of Chichen Itza, including the Temple of Kukulcan and the Observatory
- Stop for lunch and taste local delicacies at the Pueblo Maya restaurant
- Cool down with a magnificent dip in the crystal-clear waters of Ik Kil cenote, 85 feet below ground
Member Only Information (login to view):
Event Date & Time:
- Date: April 15, 2021 - April 18, 2021
Time: Members Only