It feels like summer comes earlier every year and stays later. Not to mention the heat waves in between. So what do you do to stay cool in the summer?
Register for this Webinar here: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/36/znx95sxk
Join us as we discuss:
- Our favorite ways to stay cool during the Houston heat and humidity
- What to watch out for when you being active outdoors in the summer
- Summertime Dogs – how to keep your dogs safe
- What about the bugs?
Getting active outdoors in Houston can be year round and we’re going to tell you how so you’re not locked up in the air conditioning all summer… trust me, I’ve fallen victim to that as well.
About BCO & HTXO:
We are Houstonians who love being outdoors. We like to have FUN and are looking to EXPLORE! Together HTXoutdoors and Bayou City Outdoors host over 50 events PER MONTH!
We have introduced hundreds of Houtonians to the Great Outdoors with:
- 101 classes online
- Hands on 101 training
- Advanced training
- Hosting events with expert event leader to show you the ropes
- Partnering with other Houston businesses to grow and expand small businesses in the Houston area. We love supporting locals and small businesses!
- Providing equipment for you to test out various activities such as kayaking, SUP, camping
- And bringing together a great group of people at the same time!
What’s the difference? HTXoutdoors tends to be for 20’s and 30’s and Bayou City Outdoors tents to be 40s and up. Members of each club have access to the other so there is no wrong pick. Each month, we offer events open to the public so you can see what it’s all about for yourself.
Event Date & Time:
- Date: July 11, 2023
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Add to calendar
Please, check the Event description for details
To cancel your RSVP, please go to the "My Events" page.