Spend the weekend on the Frio! The cold river. Yes, we're camping but plan to be in the water the majority of the time.
There are some good hikes, but you'll want to start them early in the morning.
Member Only Information (login to view):
BCO will bring:
- Pop-up tent (there is little to no shade so if you have one, bring it!)
- Corn hole
- Food & Coolers for food
- Kitchen Equipment
- Tent (ask about borrowing)
- Ground pad (ask about borrowing)
- Chair (ask about borrowing)
- Sleeping bag or sheet. Check the weather. If it’s warm, try misting your sheet with a little water.
- Drinks and cooler/ice for your drinks
- Light source
- Water clothes
- Dry Clothes
- Sun protection
- Bug protection
$60 for 1 tent; 1 person
$100 for 1 tent; 2 people
Includes Friday dinner, 3 meals Saturday, 3 meals Sunday and Monday breakfast. Plus firewood, gas, equipment, site fees.
Not Included: The park entrance fee is $24 per person for the 3 days but if you have a state park pass, the entire car gets in for free!! (if you ride with someone, please share gas plus a little extra to the person who has the park pass)
Event Date & Time:
- Date: September 4, 2020 - September 7, 2020
Time: Members Only
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.